Monday, January 7, 2013

The day I fence this land of the living.*

The day I fence this land of the living, return it to me to find hope in Paradise where we will be together to the Son of God,The name of Christ.... And the only way we can meet again, next to Christ is: Accepting Him as our only and sufficient Savior, accept in your heart. Testimony: was 2: 05 am on Monday, I woke up and felt heat, saw the dog princess move and prepared to use the bathroom, I went clutched the bathroom and then grabbing the kitchen, I opened the back door of the house , the dog princess to come out to do their needs, then look at your plate and eat where you change the water, she was quick to eat, the water was white when taken to the dog and I told myself, water has chlorine or iodine color and happy because I saw purified, then spend at the computer that was turned off and I sat down and started to turn on the monitor, I read and saw some of his photos published, they were front of my eyes, I read two messages hastily two people I know personally who have attended this ministry even lived in my house, then without further ado I'll tell you what has happened, remembered as the youngest is expressed and saddened me deeply, my ears heard his her voice in the Spirit and his behavior reminded my eyes filled with tears and I thought Yeshua called Christ and in you all that are in my profile, and speak in the Spirit this phrase: I hope to meet them in paradise, the day that I'm gone from this earth. And say this phrase with pain in my heart was not heard or lip but Heart. please if some of you accepted God's Son, Jesus Christ, accept and repeat after me this prayer: Lord Jesus, I have sinned against heaven and against you, forgive and accept you as my only and sufficient Savior, is been so disobedient you! My Father please forgive me, and Add my name in the Book of Life of the Lamb, please Father with gold letters which never not be deleted ... I thank you Lord for all you did for all you've done and all interests. Amen. The grace of the Holy Spirit, guide you to ALL GOOD WORKS AND baptize you with His power. They are the desire of this ministry. Minister of the Lord: Prophet: TERESA AQUINO Choreo-mail: Taquino66@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment