Friday, January 18, 2013

Here!, Serving 7 years for Rachel*

Here!, Serving 7 years for Rachel;  Lea and served for seven years. 7 +7 = 14. And I still Laban delivery! The greed of Laban; no limits. I'll return, all that the devil will take off. So says; The Lord God Almighty. Laban .. Rachel delivery to Jacob. Laban; And do not use the name of Jacob, and for good or for evil. Jacob pacts Explanation of the message: Genesis 29: 18-21 says of the covenant with Laban: and Jacob loved Rachel, and said, I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter. And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me. And Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed but a few days, because he loved her. Then Jacob said to Laban, Give me my wife, for my time has come, to join her. Jacob goes to his uncle Laban who makes a new covenant. Agrees to serve seven years for the right to marry Rachel. Genesis 29: 25-28 speaks of deception: When morning came, behold, it was Leah: and he said to Laban, What is this that thou hast done? Do not have served you for Rachel? Why then have you deceived me? And Laban said, It is not so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn. Complete the week of this one, and it will give you the other also for the service you do me another seven years. And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week: and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife.   Laban deceived Jacob and forced him to work another seven years as first given to Leah, the older sister. Imagine how much Rachel loved to work and wait another seven years for her. Genesis 30: 43 confirms: And the man was enriched exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels and donkeys. Genesis 31:5-7 says about the frustration of Jacob: And I said, I see your father's countenance is not for me as before, but the God of my father has been with me. Ye know that with all my power I have served your father, and your father has cheated me and changed my wages ten times, but God has not allowed him to hurt me. The Word says that despite the deceptions and he tolerated it changed my wages ten times, finally Jacob prospered because God gives a creative way to achieve this. He made a new deal with Laban and asked me to pay with striped sheep were born. As there were not many, but then the father consented born in large numbers because Jacob obeyed the Lord's instructions to pair the deCómo under certain conditions. Genesis 32:13-15 RSV relates: And he lodged there that night, and took of that which came to his hand a present for Esau his brother: two hundred female goats and twenty male goats, two hundred ewes and twenty rams, Thirty milch camels with their young , forty cows and ten bulls, twenty she asses, and ten foals. He was so rich that only what was within reach was enough to bring a gift of Esau five hundred eighty cattle. Lord blessed him with wealth because they made a pact. The covenant with God Genesis 28:20-22 confirms: Jacob made a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothes to wear, and I return home alone my father, my God Jehovah. And this stone which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou lend me the tenth unto thee. When Jacob runs away from home, leaving with nothing. Then sleep in the field and serves as a stone pillow. That night he dreams of angels ascending and descending a ladder from heaven, so he gets up and anoints the stone. Our Father is a God of covenants and Jacob's vote sealed their promise to tithe. The covenants we make with the world are necessary but can fail. Family members, partners and friends can look bad. Is it possible to pretend as better pay and wait longer profit entrepreneur applies also be loyal and expect loyalty in return, but the problem is to vow to God and trust in His power and faithfulness. When Abraham returned from the conquest, refused to receive reward the king of Sodom because only the Lord receive. His grandson Jacob did the same and was faithful to his covenant with the one you never deceive or disappoint. Both believed in the vow made to God, not men. The vote you do with God through your tithes is powerful. If you tithe, believes in the power in that covenant and Apelles to men, but the Lord Jesus Christ, your High Priest. You do not complain of human weaknesses, realize that voting and the divine covenant is made and you can appeal to them. Jacob made three pacts, the first with his brother Esau, the second with his uncle Laban and one with God that never failed him. Our tithes are not donations but honors instruments covenant God never let us down. I can testify to this because I have not ceased to fulfill my covenant and He has not abandoned me, because I prosper in everything I undertake. In moments of doubt before God and I remind you that I have kept the covenant. Then His answer comes promptly. Melchizedek told Abraham to take the bread and the cup and he obeyed. Decimated after being blessed. Jacob prospered had nothing and being obedient. Promised their tithes to the scarcity living. You can learn to tithe for one reason or another, when you have plenty or when you need, in both circumstances receive blessing. Both received because they were true to their covenant with the Lord. Our relationship with God is based on covenants. We are saved by Jesus Christ sealed the covenant with His blood and your tithe before the altar is a constant renewal of the mighty honor pact ensures you blessing. Do not disregard that vote and claim what is yours. Believe in what you do because your faith is important to receive all that God has for you. Do not hesitate, you bless, exalt, lift and prosper as only he can. Trust in His promises and rest in His word. The ministry of faith Prophet, TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment