Monday, January 21, 2013

Martin Luther King, Jr. He is in heaven*

He is in heaven Divine Revelation of the year the sky (2010). A few years ago; I, TERESA AQUINO give this testimony, I was seized by Lord several light years, the flight was running up and grabbing wind was taken up to heaven and saw an urban city, had a single street, the house were next to each other, were painted bright white. A wind speed, I could see a dark race man moved his two hands saying, voice rough ..... bye as if not of this earth. Then I was placed in my room and told me, Lord. That man was: Martin Luther King, Jr. Tell me that he is in heaven the city is, the new city prepared for entry triumph of God's children. The Holy City, and already named. The new Jerusalem. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American clergyman, activist, and leader in the African-American Civil Rights Movement. He is Best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience. Wikipedia Born: January 15, 1929, Atlanta Died: April 4, 1968, St. Joseph's Hospital Children: Martin Luther King III, Yolanda King, Bernice King, Dexter Scott King Education: Boston University (1954 - 1955), More Parents: Alberta Williams King, Martin Luther King, Sr.
   The ministry of faith Prophet, TERESA AQUINO

No comments:

Post a Comment