Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Psalms Chapter 91 states*

Psalms Chapter 91 states: ___________________________________________________________________________________ I - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. _________________________________________________________________________________ II - I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. ______________________________________________________________________________________ III-He thee from the snare of the hunter: From pestilence. _______________________________________________________________________________________ IV-cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings you will shield and buckler is his truth. _______________________________________________________________________________________ V-not afraid of the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flies by day; _______________________________________________________________________________________ VI-Nor of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. _______________________________________________________________________________________ VI I-thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come. _______________________________________________________________________________________ VIII-Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. _______________________________________________________________________________________ IX -'Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge. The Most High, thy habitation; _______________________________________________________________________________________ X-no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. _______________________________________________________________________________________ XI-For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. _______________________________________________________________________________________ XII - bear you in their hands, That thy foot against a stone. _______________________________________________________________________________________ XIII-upon the lion and the basilisk will tread, trample the young lion and the dragon. _______________________________________________________________________________________ XIV - For he hath set his love, I will deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. _______________________________________________________________________________________ XV - call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him. _______________________________________________________________________________________ XVI - long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Prophecies. A special feature of this your ministry. prophetic Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment