Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gen. John Allen, why are you playing with the name of God?*

Gen. John Allen, why are you playing with the name of God? skipe their conversation. Do you really think that there is any human being on this earth that can take God's name in vain? I would be able to do something similar. I make an emphasis, to tell. I serve: The God of Abraham, Isaac And Jocob. Servant'm useless; I do what I have to do. Your ere my beloved Son; in which I have complacency. Says the LORD I'm yours handmaid of fellow servants the prophets. The Lord gave; LORD removed. The Name of the Lord Be Blessed! The flowers that grow in front of the house; in early summer. The seeded for Our Lord. these are the year 2012, they are very beautiful lilies in the name of Jesus Christ.
General John Allen, ¿por qué estás jugando con el nombre de Dios? su conversación en skipe. ¿Usted piensa de verdad, que existe algun ser humano en esta tierra que puedas tomar el nombre de Dios en vano? seria yo incapaz de hacer algo semejante. hago un hincapié, para decirle. que yo sirvo: Al Dios de Abraham, De Isaac Y de Jocob. Sierva inutil soy; que hago lo que tengo que hacer. Tu ere Mi Hijo amado; en cual tengo complacencia. Dice, Jehová Soy sierva tuya de los consiervos los profetas. Jehová dio; Jehová quito. ¡Sea El Nombre de Jehová Bendito! La flores que crecen al frente de la casa; al principio del verano. La sembre para Nuestro Señor. estas son las del año 2012; son Lirios en El Nombre Hermosisimos De Jesucristo.

No comments:

Post a Comment