Sunday, January 20, 2013

My daughter loved!

My daughter loved! most beautiful surprise that God gives me on this day of days. Angels that protect it forever, God bless and keep you, may the grace of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit always guide for all the good works. are my yearning harder. \ Obviously Grandma is very proud of their offspring that was blessed by God and will be as the sand of the sea. Thrive the Name of God and His Son Jesus Christ. Amen. My blessings are prophetic, for my generation. God Bless you for doing this prophetic word, God told me a few years ago, will have a child soon. behold the girl. Thanks Jennifer greet your family \ God's peace be upon them. The fulfillment of prophecy. prophet: TERESA AQUINO email: Taquino66@yahoo.com
¡Mi niña amada! que sorpresa mas hermosa me regala Dios en este día de días. que los Ángeles la protejan siempre, que Dios te guarde y te bendiga, que la gracia del Dios Padre, del Hijo y del Santo Espíritu la guíen siempre para todas buenas obras. son mis mas arduo anhelo.\ Es obvio que abuela esta muy orgullosa de su progenitura que fue bendecida por Dios y serán como las arenas del mar. Prosperan el Nombre de Dios y su Hijo Jesucristo. Amen. Son mis bendiciones proféticas, para mis generaciones. Bendito seas Dios por cumplir con esta palabra profética, me dijo Dios hace unos años, tendrá una niña pronto. he aquí a la niña. Gracias Jennifer saludo a tu familia\ que la paz de Dios este con ellos. El cumplimiento de la profecia. Profeta: TERESA AQUINO email: Taquino66@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment