Monday, January 14, 2013

Here as Elijah and the widow of Zarephath in the region, (* _ *)*

Good morning my children and loved Here as Elijah and the widow of Zarephath in the region, (* _ *) A handful of flour and a little oil - "General" 1 Kings 17: 2-12 says, And Elijah came to the word of the Lord, saying: Leave here and head eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, which is east of the Jordan. Thou shalt drink of the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to sustain you there. He went and did according to the word of the LORD, and dwelt as it was by the brook Cherith, which is east of the Jordan. And the ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning, and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook. It happened after a while the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land. Then came to him the word of the Lord, saying: Arise, go to Zarephath, which belongs to Sidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow there to sustain thee. He arose and went to Zarephath. When he reached the entrance of the city, behold, there was a widow gathering sticks, and he called her and said, 'Please get me some water in a cup, that I may drink. When she went to get it, he called her and said, 'Please bring me a morsel of bread in your hand. But she said the Lord your God lives, I have no bread, I have only a handful of flour in a jar and a little oil in the pot and I'm picking up a few pieces of wood to go in and prepare it for myself and my son , to eat and die. Obeying a Divine mandate of Ceilos. Soon be heading this nation, the United States of America to fulfill a mission, in the land of my birth. So the LORD said to me, I will bless, but in the land where you were born. This is the oracle of the prophet: TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment