Saturday, January 12, 2013

Learning to bless, as our ancestors!.

Blessed be the God of heaven, for the earth to give the bread. Blessed be the God of heaven, for the hand that gives. Blessed be the God of heaven, for His Son Yeshua. Blessed be the God of heaven, for his servant Jacob. And his servant God blessed Abraham, As a father of nations. And in you all the nations shall be blessed. Genesis 12:2 I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you and make your name great, and you will be blessed. Genesis 25:11 And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, God blessed his son Isaac. And Isaac dwelt at Beer The HAI Ro'i (Genesis 48:15 says). And he blessed Joseph, and said: - The God before whom walked my fathers Abraham and Isaac, the God who shepherds me since I was born until today ... Genesis 28: claims that: And Isaac called Jacob, blessed him and commanded him, saying: Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. Jacob blesses Ephraim and Manasseh: It happened after these things were said to Joseph, "Behold, your father is sick." And he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim. And they reported to Jacob, saying, Behold, thy son Joseph has come to you. Then Israel strove and sat on the bed. And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me saying: "Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make you become a multitude of nations. I give this land as an everlasting possession to your descendants after you. " And now your two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, which were born unto thee in the land of Egypt before I came unto thee in the land of Egypt, shall be mine, as Reuben and Simeon are mine. But your offspring that beget after them shall be yours, and their inheritance shall be called after the name of his brothers. Because when I came from Padan, Rachel died by me in the land of Canaan in the way, a short distance from Ephrath: and I buried her there in the way to Ephrath, ie Bethlehem. And Israel saw the sons of Joseph and asked: - Who are they? Joseph said unto his father, They are my sons, whom God has given me here. Then said: "Acércamelos" Please, to bless. Israel's eyes were so weakened by old age he could not see. So he made them come close to him, and he kissed them and embraced them. And Israel said unto Joseph, I never expected to see your face, and behold, God has let me see your children also! Then Joseph turned from between his knees, and bowed himself with his face to the ground. Then Joseph took them both: Ephraim on his right (left of Israel), and Manasseh in his left (right of Israel), and approached him. Then Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand put on the head of Manasseh, crossing his hands on purpose, even though Manasseh was the firstborn. And he blessed Joseph, and said, The God before whom walked my fathers Abraham and Isaac, the God who shepherds me since I was born until today, The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads. They are called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and multiply abundantly in the midst of the earth. Seeing Joseph that his father laid his right hand on Ephraim's head, was displeased, and took his father's hand to move it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head. Joseph said to his father: 'So no, Father, for this is the firstborn. Put your right hand on his head. But his father refused and said, 'I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people and also be exalted. But his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his descendants will become a multitude of nations. He blessed them that day, saying, Israel bless in your name, saying, 'God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh. "So named Ephraim before Manasseh. Then Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I am about to die, but God will be with you and bring you again unto the land of your fathers. I give you one portion above thy brethren, which I took from the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow. Be Blessed, Father "God" And his son, "Yeshua" Blessed are the Three, These are: Father. Son. And Holy Spirit. Yeshua Thanks for sending the Comforter, that will be with us until the end. Prophecy. Ministers of the Lord; Prophet and author: Learning to bless, as our ancestors!. Teresa AQUINO Prophetic ministry missionary "the new covenant" foundation of abused children and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment