Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fourth Horseman (death) Egyptian riots. Full Original Video- I was shown the SGT VISION*




One of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse - was seen in Egypt!
 ( Apocalipsis 6:).
Revelation 6:

7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and he that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Egypt, Egypt;
Chaldea, how long will you be?.

_____________________________________________________
This is a prophetic confirmation;

In the beginning of 2011 God in a vision I take a day early in the morning, I;

TERESA AQUINO;

I testify that I was not asleep was a real vision.

_______________________________________________________

 I was shown the SGT VISION;

TERESA AQUINO

HEAVENS DOOR OPEN;

And God spoke to me and showed a pale horse, which remained stationary in front as if waiting for his rider to mount him, ready to go out gallops ALL OF HEAVEN.

ME AND SAID THE LORD:

I will send the pale horse.

VISION AFTER disappeared a month later and I pulled GOD WENT BACK IN THE SPIRIT AND SHOWED ME THE HORSE remained in the same place and facing the ground.

Spoke to me again the Lord;

Saying:

TERESA STILL do not repent, YELLOW SENT THE HORSE, THE HORSE VI I WENT OUT TO ALL OF HEAVEN gallops.


THEN TOLD THE MATTER TO THE BROTHERS IN CHRIST, God spoke to me, then God while writing the PARCHMENT TESTAMENT OF THINGS THAT WERE SHOWN ME BY GOD FOR RELEASE;

The Holy Spirit spoke to me and TELLING;

Around, saw the one rider on the horse.

And here's the rider, seen in Egypt.

 Today marks the THIS PROPHECY before my eyes.

  GOD GIVE ME ALSO EXPERIENCE THIS BE NEAR rider on the pale horse, I saw him a try and BE ROTTEN, NO MOTION DEATH AND DECAY entered me all over my body.

And was told:

And everyone who sees this horse drops dead.

  MAKING AN EMPHASIS;

TO GIVE SOME WARNINGS;

NATIONS WITH BEING PROCESSED divine judgment, EVERYTHING MUST GO VISIT THERE AN OLD HOLY GOD "CALLED CHRISTIAN PRIEST" and ask him to anoint his head with oil.

 THIS IS rider, and has visited several nations in conflict,

Usually must be punished for his bad behavior towards his neighbors.


PROPHECY.

Prophetic ministry and THE NEW COVENANT MISSIONARY FOUNDATION abused children and women.

 I AM THE PROPHET:

TERESA AQUINO.

My choreo-mail is;

Taquino66@yanoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment