Sunday, January 6, 2013

Many worshipers, but not all worship in Spirit and truth.*

Many worshipers, but not all worship in Spirit and truth The man you see what's on the outside, but God searches the heart. I imagined David Golia face! And a king, herding his father's sheep!. David and Goliath 1 Samuel 17:23 While talking with them, behold, the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath, rose from the ranks of the Philistines and spoke the same words, and David heard them. When all the men of Israel saw the man, fled from him, and were sore afraid. And the men of Israel said, Have ye seen this man coming up? Certainly up to defy Israel. The king will with great riches to kill him, he will give his daughter and left in Israel to the house of his father. Then David spoke to the men who stood by him, saying, What shall be done for the man who kills this Philistine and takes away the reproach from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine defy the armies of the living God? And the people answered him that word, saying, Thus shall the man who kills him. And Eliab his eldest brother heard when he spoke to the men, and Eliab's anger burned against David, and said, Why have you come down? With whom have you left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know your presumption and the evil of your heart, you have come down to see the battle. But David said, What have I done now? Was not it just a question? Then he left her side to another and asked the same thing and people said the same thing before. When the words that David knew he had spoken, they told Saul, and he sent for him. And David said to Saul, Let no man's heart fail because of him no, your servant will go and fight with this Philistine. Saul said to David: You can not go against this Philistine to fight with him, because you are a boy and he has been a warrior from his youth. But David said to Saul, Your servant was tending his father's sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb from the flock, I went out after him, attacked him, and out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught it by its beard, he struck and killed it. Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, because he has defied the armies of the living God. And David said, The LORD, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with you. Saul armed David with his armor, put a bronze helmet on his head and covered in armor. David girded his sword over his armor and tried to walk, because they had not been tried before. Then David said to Saul, I can not walk with these, for I have no experience with them. David took them off, and took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the brook and put them in the shepherd's bag which he had, in his pouch, and his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. The Philistine came and drew near to David, with his shield went before him. When the Philistine looked and saw David, he disdained him because he was a boy, blond and handsome. And the Philistine said to David, Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. Also the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field. Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. The LORD will deliver you into my hands, and I will strike you down and cut off your head. And I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, and that all this assembly know that the LORD does not deliver by sword or not spear: for the battle is the Lord and He will give you into our hands. It happened when the Philistine arose, and drew near to meet David, David ran quickly toward the battle front to meet the Philistine. David reached into his bag and took out a stone and slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell to the ground on his face. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him, but there was no sword in the hand of David. Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him and cut off his head with it. When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. 51revela Psalms: 1 <> Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. 4 To thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: Because you are proved right when you speak, And blameless when You judge. 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me. 6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden me to know wisdom. 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me hear joy and gladness, and that the bones you have crushed rejoice. 9 Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. 10 Create in me, O God, a clean heart, and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with a free mind. 13 teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you. 14 Deliver me from bloodshed, O God, God of my salvation: my tongue shall sing of your righteousness. 15 O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise. 16 Had you desired sacrifice, I would, not want to burnt. 17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a contrite heart you will not despise, O God. 18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. 19 Then you pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar. Ministers of the Lord. Prophetic Ministry & mission "the new covenant" foundation of children and women abused Inc. I am the prophet, TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment