Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm glad you are well! Julian.*

I'm glad you are well! Julian God is concerned about you, I was able to listen to your interviews via youtube, I think you were very good, just obey God, God is with you wait a bit and see my glory God tells you. Back to work, where this, began a new life. What is to happen to the Americans, do not like to disclose their affairs and we must respect their ideologies. Tell the Americans, they're just a journalist community, and to your work, why that was true?. Remember: that the United States Of America, free speech exists. Now there's a sad young captive undeservedly, by a mistake. This young man has to leave that place and you also have to stay away from the enemies of Israel, because God blessed Israel, does not interview because you are an enemy of America, but wanted to do a stress, and cause a change in life of these respondents, is a very good act, did therapeutic work, but all people can not discern between good and evil, in this case you did an excellent job saw some of the interview, some of these , to pursue goals that have serious problems psychologically, I felt that these problems are brought from Children, I had the opportunity to discuss your interviews, and I found them very courageous, you did not expect anything in return, was an act of courage. Beware Julian Assange. The ministry of faith Prophet, TERESA AQUINO

No comments:

Post a Comment