Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting to know the enemy*

This prophetic ministry grateful, congratulations to all those seeking my own good and pray to God for Judas among you. you say, Is there a Judas among us? Yes, there is a Judas among you. So I said, The Lord in the year 2011: There a Judas among them!. Like the one sold Christ, for $ 30.00 silver coins. You did great harm to innocent person, believing that your enemies were other outsiders whom do you feel you do not eat at your table, ► And use your wisdom tell me, how did they know your activities? They did not sit it on your desk, but much less eat your bread!. The Judas sits among your fellow workers, and make decisions with you! Pay no attention to what He sent you make copies of me who am meek and humble, says the Lord. And I will put your enemies under your footstool. Says the Lord, who is God Almighty. This ministry is prophetic, wish you well in everything we undertake. prophecy prophet: TERESA AQUINO Policy this prophetic ministry and missionary This ministry is not by choice, does not seek its own good or have senses of any man, sex or race, or bylaws. It is a ministry position by the will of God. I, TERESA AQUINO prophet of the Lord, I come in peace to this earth with a call. So I said, Lord: From front of you was born, and I had chosen you as a prophet to the nations. The Spirit of God, the Lord is upon me. This ministry does not belong to me, but Christ Jesus: So Jesus said: And all that mess with this ministry, will have 7 pests of Egypt. Prophecy. Getting to know the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment