Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We need to apply those words uttered by the teacher of teachers, our Lord and Savior Jesus "Yeshuah" called Christ after his crucifixion and his blood shed for all the children of men, at the foot of the cross of Calvary.*

We need to apply those words uttered by the teacher of teachers, our Lord and Savior Jesus "Yeshuah" called Christ after his crucifixion and his blood shed for all the children of men, at the foot of the cross of Calvary. It is noteworthy that the word of God, does not return empty. Christ paid for all our sins. You believe that God ever said anything conclusive? in any way, God does not lie ever, all that God spoke and speaks are true to the letter, you can not serve God at a crossroads, we must obey all things spoken by God, so that this pleased with you can be the case that you were not even awakened to this reality and living an earthly life without being touched by God and that these words of mine such media, providing you ignore this, and any nonsense others publish with words that have no social or cultural value for their personal development, you will seem more important than the word of God, and the King of Kings Yeshuah called Christ?   Let me clarify:   I do not judge nor is in my heart any disturbance in this topic, I simply just do my activities prophetic, I believe me all the details! it does not hurt at all showing indifference sometimes the children of men by the word of God. They know that, for God to give you more than you have to offer, you are the one who needs to God, not God to you. God spoke to me saying: In my command post I am!. The ministry of faith Prophet, TERESA AQUINO email: Taquino66@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment