Thursday, December 6, 2012

These are the prophecies of the end times, spoken to the prophets who came before me.*

These are the prophecies of the end times, spoken to the prophets who came before me. I bring to your knowledge, these prophetic confirmations for you to understand the events in some nations which are chosen by God for His purpose. Then will come as a thief in the night, the Holy of Holies "Yeshuah" call, the Christ of glory. Isaiah 19:23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. That day will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. Isaiah 19:24 In that day Israel will be a third with Egypt and with Assyria ... In that day Israel will be a third with Egypt and with Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth,   Isaiah 11:16 And there will be a highway from Assyria for ... - And there will be a highway from Assyria for the remnant that remains of his people, just as there was for Israel when they came up out of the land of Egypt. Isaiah 19:25 - for the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel my inheritance. Isaiah 20:4 so the king of Assyria carried captives. and the king of Assyria lead away the captives of Egypt and the exiles of Cush, young and old, naked and barefoot, with buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. Hosea 11:11 Egypt shall tremble as ... - From Egypt come trembling like birds, and land of Assyria as doves, and I will establish them in their homes - declares the Lord. Zephaniah 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia .. From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my worshipers, my scattered, bring my offering. Prophecy. Choreo-mail: Taquino66@yahoo.com   The ministry of faith Prophet TERESA AQUINO

No comments:

Post a Comment