Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Question, WHAT IS YOUR APOLOGY OR VICE VERSA "speech or writing" theme I will develop, THEN?.

Question, WHAT IS YOUR APOLOGY OR VICE VERSA "speech or writing" theme I will develop, THEN?. This was the vision of my head: in 2001 following the disaster, the accident was the destruction of the World Trade Center towers called; Mix town located in Manhattan in NYC.  I had this vision in my head, it was a vision. I saw, Teresa AQUINO, prophet of the Lord a ladder from heaven to earth, the staircase was wide width and was located directly affirmed in the pavement, I saw angels who got on and off, from left to right, right hand rose and left hand, and they did in rows, in groups, thousands of them. I was in awe of that visions of my head. And the Lord spoke to me telling me there is always angels descend to earth.  There are doors: left and right, giving the heavens. There are other visions of my head. since 1995, until 2012. Example Ladder, that there is the heaven Ladder # 1 Which uses the Son of Man "called Yeshua, Christ Jesus. In the year 1997 I was given this vision, I saw and heard his footsteps and the Lord descend this staircase that descends from heaven through the center of the earth, I speak to the Lord, Jesus Christ came down, and I showed his descent down this spiral staircase.) Prophecy bacteria can be found in one of the books of the Pentateuch, Genesis 28:12, we can contact the same vision, that I was given to me: prophet, Teresa AQUINO.  And he dreamed, and behold, there was a ladder set up on the earth whose top reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. וַיַּחֲלֹם וְהִנֵּה סֻלָּם מֻצָּב אַרְצָה וְרֹאשֹׁו מַגִּיעַ הַשָּׁמָיְמָה וְהִנֵּה מַלְאֲכֵי אֱלֹהִים עֹלִים וְיֹרְדִים בֹּו The ministry of faith Prophet, Teresa AQUINO I'd like to hear from you. Prophet of the Lord: Teresa AQUINO. choreo-mail. Taquino66@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment