Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FIRST, THEN COME SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE DESIRED OF ALL NATIONS. *

FIRST, THEN COME SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE DESIRED OF ALL NATIONS. these words are trustworthy and true from the Lord, which is God. The Almighty. I want to make a clarification, in messages to read if you noticed some illustrations, which are used by the prophet Used by these means are guided by the Holy Spirit, to give better information to the visions of my head, clarified that serve no other gods or as little think in images and likenesses, serve a God full and Vivo, a God of power. The word of God reveals to us according to the Book of Exodus 20: 1 And God spoke all these words, saying: 2 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I am the Lord your God , a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. 7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Thank add. if you need to pray for you and your ministry, Fear not to contact me, do not let steal the blessing, by the adversary. Deuteronomy 31:8 reveals: The LORD will go before you, He will be with you, not leave you nor forsake thee: fear not, nor be dismayed. Prophecy of the Prophet: Teresa AQUINO.   or email address: Taquino66@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment