Friday, December 14, 2012

Divine Vision.*

I want to leave, but I see crestfallen faces, which obviously is not yet fully understood, is a lack of wisdom! Calls wisdom from above, first of all greatness, wisdom from above, first of all strength. Thus saith the Lord: I will not leave until they're perfect. This was the vision of God in the Divine year 2001. It was shown me, Heaven, Earth, and Hell The Hade Thus saith the Lord: They reunited, The Hades and Hell, Heaven and earth, for this divine revelation of heaven. Here some of the visions relatare I saw a man, who sat on a sofa like a throne, was dressed in an object, was a crucifix around his neck. This was the interpretation. So God said: That is what Satan has his throne behind. Then God showed me that was turning his throne, I stood staring at the open sky, and singing, I turn to God and his throne behind the throne I saw a man sitting remained hidden, and I compare God to the man who was behind his throne, and thus saith the Lord: That is, that I have David behind the throne, because they leave me alone. The third vision at the same moment was THE FOLLOWING: I was carried asia a desert and mountainous, the end had a fall at the end of the journey I was shown, a cave at the foot of a tree, I went into the cave and saw a mural writing This was the interpretation. So I said, Lord: Behind this wall is the Ark of the Covenant and was out side, I saw neon lights emerging from behind the wall, So the Lord said: Such are the lights that are in Israel at night, lights are salem Ark of the place and makes a great noise and light ray and healings there. The locations: In west Jerusalem, and was tran sportada to a place that I had, to go down below and I walking to come and see the city of Jerusalem from that place, that place is the Ark of the Covenant, they have to find her, the Lord gave instrucione presise to me and said: Only priests can bring the ark. Prophecies. The ministry of faith Prophet, TERESA AQUINO

No comments:

Post a Comment