Sunday, December 30, 2012

Under "dome" the sky I sing Jesus Christ.*

Under "dome" the sky I sing Jesus Christ: Thine is the glory And Thine is the victory Low dome of heaven, I sing JESUS​​!. chorus " I thank Christ for all favors You are beloved king, the love of my life .. I love you Jesus Christ "Yeshuah". Psalms 24:1 reveals: The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and those who dwell therein. 1 Corinthians 10:26 reveals: BECAUSE THE LORD IS THE EARTH AND EVERYTHING IN IT THERE. The book of the prophet Daniel 4:35 reveals: And all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to his will in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand or say: `` What did you do? prophecy; prophet: TERESA AQUINO. 4:35 דניאל Hebrew. וְכָל - [דָּאֲרֵי כ] (דָּיְרֵי ק) אַרְעָא כְּלָה חֲשִׁיבִין וּכְמִצְבְּיֵהּ עָבֵד בְּחֵיל שְׁמַיָּא [וְדָאֲרֵי כ] (וְדָיְרֵי ק) אַרְעָא וְלָא אִיתַי דִּי - יְמַחֵא בִידֵהּ וְיֵאמַר לֵהּ מָה עֲבַדְתְּ:

No comments:

Post a Comment