Thursday, December 13, 2012

A MAN AND A WOMAN iS WEDDING>*

A MAN AND A WOMAN iS WEDDING I hereby understand, you have accepted Jesus Christ as your only and sufficient Savior I love you Tell me, are waiting for him? bone by the Lord and I want answers. I am the prophet. And perhaps, I can not fall in love? and perhaps, I can not love? There is love, the greatest of the commandments?. Leave your oppressive doctrines because this bad. Freedom of speech is Democracy. FAMILIES Mallet, God opened the door clutching freedom. Accept it .. And sing with me And perhaps I can not fall in love choir Jey Jey .. And perhaps I can not love 1 Corinthians 13 reveal the following: The preeminence of love 13 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, I have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, and I have no love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and I have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous, love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails, but the prophecies will end, and leave the language, and science end. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I met. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of these is love. Today this prophecy is fulfilled before you. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO corinthians 13 wedding Taquino66@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment