Friday, December 7, 2012

To your knowledge, Be careful!*

To your knowledge, Be careful! you expect from me? I am a strange woman, to the events that are happening outside of Christ, if you are not explicit with me, do I know what your heart mana. I'm not a spy nor a federal investigator nor the CIA. Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Now we have a heart that is alive, because the law of God is life. Now you say, I am alien bone "ownis" as I would be one of them "ownis" to go up and do not listen to your nonsense. Ha ha ha ha So it was that my friend the producer: Yay facebook Luis went for gossip. Where there's smoke is because water brings. the prophet Jonah 2:3 says: because I'd thrown into the deep, into the heart of the seas, and the current engulfed me: all thy waves and thy billows curled passed over me. Psalm 42:7 says, Deep calls to deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Stop the nonsense! Enough to judge anyone, God sent me to announce things that will happen very soon, in your nation. I am the servant of the highest and sublime, and for there is nothing hidden that shall not be manifested to His servants, the prophets. Surely the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7.  For there is nothing hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light. Luke 8:17. Prophecy Then God said to Noah: I decided to end all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence because of them, and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. Genesis 6:13 says: `I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Revelation 3:11. Prophet: TERESA AQUINO Email: Taquino66@yahoo.com Joshua 1:7 reveals: Only be strong and very courageous, careful to obey all the law which Moses My servant commanded you not turn from it neither to the right nor to the left, that you may succeed wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment