Sunday, May 13, 2012

Roaring lion and ran in the U.S. León rugiente y Corría en los EE.UU.*

Roaring lion and ran in the U.S. Expect a new kingdom!. If you think this rule was, consuming fire, wait for the next!. I saw: TERESA AQUINO, prophet of the LORD, the following visions of my head. It was the summer of 2006, I had the following vision. I saw a lion which was the bank of a stream, which walked alongside the creek without passing: I was told this is a coming reign, I crossed the creek and saw another vision was a lion running through the city, grabbing a long howl, roaring so loudly and raised his head to roar, and destroying everything in its path. He told me that other rule unjust. Wait all is not lost yet!. There is a vision of my head that this be fulfilled. I was taken in the Spirit, I saw: TERESA AQUINO, which bears witness to this other view. It was the kingdom, The Old Kingdom, was like an escalator that was going on, stopped in every kingdom, did I pass, kingdom by kingdom, play mind happening. I suddenly saw that stopped me, this kingdom was bright yellow as fine gold, beautiful in large way, and he said, is a Hellenistic kingdom Maccabee. Wait that realm. God spoke to me in 2008, and said: Teresa says the nations prosperity, because, THE LION OF THE TRIBES OF JUDAS A DEFEATED. Prophetic Ministry Missionary "New Covenant". Prophet: TERESA AQUINO. God is good!. 05/13/2012. Peace for all nations.
¡Espere un reino nuevo!. Si usted crees que este reinado fue, fuego consumidor, espere el próximo!. Vi yo: TERESA AQUINO; profeta del SEÑOR, la siguiente visones de mi cabeza. Era el verano del año 2006, tuve yo la siguientes visión. Veía yo un león el cual estaba al orilla de un arroyo, el cual caminaba al lado del arroyo sin pasarlo: se me dijo ese es un reinado que viene, fui cruzada del arroyo y vi otra visión era un león que corría por la Ciudad, asía mucho alarido, rugía con tal fuerza y levantaba la cabeza al rugir, y destruía todo a su paso. Se me dijo: este otro reinado injusto. ¡ Espere todo no esta perdido aun!. Existe una visión de mi cabeza que esta por cumplirse. Fui sacada en El Espíritu, vi yo: TERESA AQUINO; la que da testimonio esta otra visión. Era reino, Los reino Antiguos, era como si fuera una escalera eléctrica que estaba en marcha, se detenía en cada reino, vi yo pasar, reino por reino, sucedía tocas mente. de pronto vi yo que se detuvo, este reino era brillante, amarillo como el oro fino, hermoso en gran-manera, y me dijo, Es, un reino Helenístico Macabeo. Espere ese reino. Dios me habló en el año 2008; y me dijo: TERESA, declara prosperidad en las naciones, porque, EL LEÓN DE LA TRIBUS DE JUDAS A VENCIDO. Ministerio Profético Misionero" El Nuevo Pacto". Profeta: TERESA AQUINO. ¡Dios es bueno!. 05/13/2012. Paz para todas las naciones.

No comments:

Post a Comment