Friday, March 8, 2013

The pale horse as prophetic revelation given to me*

The pale horse as prophetic revelation given to me: prophet; TERESA AQUINO 2011. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ I wish to emphasize doing a graph, as he stood in front of the rider from the heaven of heavens to earth.  ________________________________________________________________________________________________ I want to repeat this important vision of my head:   I was asleep when God showed me a vision;   I saw and heard this visions of my head in the sky; I was led by the Spirit and saw this vision, twice; God first audible voice speak to me and showed me the horse; Teresa, still unrepentant am sending the horse and there will be much death. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Several months later in the same year 2011; To my surprise one morning God shook surprising; God and saying: Teresa: They did not repent, That sent the horse; and saw me; TERESA AQUINO; order that was given to the horse which made ​​a run at full gallop. _________________________________________________________________________________________________ Believe and be saved and thy house!. ________________________________________________________________________________________________ Merely this is a prophecy fulfilled: And everyone who sees this rider dies instantly God did; let him see the rider in Egypt in memory of her. prophet; TERESA AQUINO ______________________________________________________________________________________________ Memorandum for everyone, peoples and nations; Fear God.

No comments:

Post a Comment