Sunday, March 31, 2013

Family Recognition *

Sunday, March 31, 2013 * Family Recognition *   I prepared this video clip especially * [For my children: in recognition of his achievements and courage in defense of the family. Your mother will love you, thanks for all your support unconditionally without expecting anything in return. Especially my son Rafael (the # 1 producer Andy Nexus) who is always aware of your brothers. May God give long life of my children. Did you know that this ministry is God]. Let's see what the Lord said: Prophecy. Thus saith the Lord: 1) On a rock I will put up. 2) do not be afraid I will uphold you, do not ask alms. 3) Do not be surprised by anything you see. 4) A child of yours I will build My Temple * 5) And I will bless your generations, and will be as the sand of the sea. 6) Do not be afraid to say so * I personally baptize. And he showed me; The muddy lake, and to the depths of hell. I take personally. Hell. Heaven of Heavens.   And God said;   Church I will be with you until the end!. And I said: It is Jesus who speaks to you. The word reveals that Jesus spoke to his disciples in the Gospel according to Matthew 28: 19 -20 telling; Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, until the end of the world. And God said: And all that mess with this ministry will come seven plagues of Egypt. * prophet: TERESA AQUINO. The scroll of Isaiah 41:10 reveals; Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment