Saturday, March 23, 2013

FATHER, CREATOR:  Threatened to destroy this humanity! *

Saturday, March 23, 2013 FATHER, CREATOR:  Threatened to destroy this humanity! * _______________________________________________________________________________________ The plan of God is God destroy the earth's crust and rebuild it! * _______________________________________________________________________________________ It was a little less than 5 am on Saturday at the 23 day of the third month of the year 2013 * _______________________________________________________________________________________  I was in my room, and were soon opened my spiritual eyes look up and saw and heard God say: All you have to do is destroy the bark and re-build. * _______________________________________________________________________________________   I TERESA AQUINO; I said;  Father ah you! _______________________________________________________________________________________ I was not asleep, I'll give a description of what happened. Father;  that is God Almighty * ______________________________________________________________________________________  while talking and watching the sky, the foot remained orizzontalmente * _______________________________________________________________________________________ She wore a gown of white and reached to his feet, he's tall and handsome and esperto. _______________________________________________________________________________________   I was happy, happy and smiled at me confidence;   this were my exact words: I trust you Father, have mercy, then I said; Father is absolutely right to go and do it. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Suddenly I heard a sob, was the father was sad * _______________________________________________________________________________________   I remained lying on my bed resting peacefully, in that I mentioned the father of biblical events that happened before that I exist, I remembered the words of Abraham when he promised the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible. these were my words, _______________________________________________________________________________________ Father but maybe there is some just like when Noah, is that not that just can not destroy the earth's crust. * _______________________________________________________________________________________ Vi has God sitting on his throne but was encouraged not Pleased his face was shining. _______________________________________________________________________________________   I said: want to see a just God and by which the crust is not destroyed Celeste; He said: The Lord God Almighty; objects that are falling from above to bring the soil contamination. _______________________________________________________________________________________    These words are trustworthy and true from the Lord and I were revealed to me: Prophet, TERESA AQUINO; _______________________________________________________________________________________ Servant'm useless, all I hope is that the Father: God Almighty find one righteous on earth to Celeste terrestrial crust is not destroyed. _______________________________________________________________________________________   And who is right on the land of the living to that crust is not destroyed by the Father? Announced the coming of Messiah. _______________________________________________________________________________________   Can God change my life? Yes! Trust Him and experience His grace now. * _______________________________________________________________________________________ This is a Divine Revelation of Heaven *

No comments:

Post a Comment