Monday, March 4, 2013

It would be the glory of this world, when men seek peace*

It would be the glory of this world, when men seek peace, in the name of God Almighty and His only begotten Son!. _________________________________________________________ Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you not give to you as the world gives. Not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid; _______________________________________________________ But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I said. John 14:27,26 * ______________________________________________________________ Prophecies. Jesus is pronounced: My words are spirit and life. __________________________________________________ It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you are spirit and life. John 6:63 * ___________ He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine but the Father who sent me. John 14:24. _____________________________________________________________ prophet: TERESA AQUINO *

No comments:

Post a Comment