Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello!*

Hello! THIS HAS PSALMS, a fact for your country and your GENERATIONS. Psalm 91: __________________________________________________________ Abiding under the shadow of the Almighty _________________________________________________________ 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High     Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. __________________________________________________________ 2 I will say to the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust. ___________________________________________________________ 3 deliver you from the snare of the fowler, From the noisome pestilence. _________________________________________________________ 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, And under his wings you will find; Shield and buckler is his truth. __________________________________________________________ 5 You will not fear the terror by night; Nor the arrow that flies by day, __________________________________________________________ 6 nor the pestilence that walketh in darkness; Nor the plague that destroys at midday. _________________________________________________________ Seven thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it will not come. _________________________________________________________ 8 Only with thine eyes shalt And see the reward of the wicked. __________________________________________________________ 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, The Most High, thy habitation; ___________________________________________________________ 10 no evil befall thee, Neither plague come nigh thy dwelling. _________________________________________________________ 11 For he shall give his angels charge over you, To keep thee in all thy ways. __________________________________________________________ 12 In their hands they will bear, Getting your foot against a stone. _______________________________________________________ 13 upon the lion and adder will tread; Trample the young lion and the dragon. ________________________________________________________ 14 Because he has set his love upon me, I will rescue him; I'll put on high, because he hath known my name. ________________________________________________________ 15 When he calls, I will answer; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. ____________________________________________________________ 16 long life I will satisfy him, And show him my salvation. _________________________________________________________  PROPHECY. _______________________________________________________ PROPHET:  TERESA AQUINO

No comments:

Post a Comment