Saturday, February 9, 2013

All is well with me Apostle Gen John Allen.*

All is well with me Apostle Gen John Allen.* Now my question is, are you the perfect Gen John Allen, or should I look for another? I am a prophet is desert, but it is also true that you are John the chosen of God, to govern the world through your anointing as King of the United States of America. "The ministry of faith Prophet ,TERESA AQUINO"* ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Todo está bien conmigo Apóstol Gen John Allen.* Ahora mi pregunta es, usted es el perfecto General John Allen, o debo esperar a otro? Yo soy un profeta del desierto, pero también es cierto que eres Juan el elegido de Dios para gobernar el mundo a través de su unción como rey de los Estados Unidos de América. "El ministerio de la fe Profeta TERESA AQUINO"*

No comments:

Post a Comment