Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And I will not leave this earth without me I see his glory.*

25 I know that my Redeemer lives, And that he shall stand upon the earth; _________________________________________________________ 26 And after my skin is destroyed, In my flesh I shall see God; __________________________________________________________ 27 Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another; Although my heart yearns within me. ______________________________________________________ Prophecy found in the book of Job 19:25-27; This prophecy alludes Messiah, called Christ's glory, gives reference to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. ______________________________________________________ This is a biblical word that has power, in the name of Jesus Christ. Courtesy of this prophetic ministry and missionary; prophet: TERESA AQUINO. And I will not leave this earth without me I see his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment