Monday, May 25, 2015

Just so you know everyone, in the world, USA is the City of King; Jesus Christ.

TREATMENT COURTESIES MINISTERIAL IN NY: ENJOY’S PEACE, IN UNITED OF AMERICA.

Prophecy*
In the year 2013 God Said, Tell: United of America,
Is the more Beautiful in the world!:
United state of America, thank you for all sacrifice in the world, that heavens of Heavens protect your states.
God bless all, and God bless the works of their hands.
Because I was hungry, and you given to me Bread,
(In book of Matthew Chapter 25: 35-36 JESUS, revels with that word);
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
Prophecy for all.
Just so you know everyone, in the world, USA is the City of King; Jesus Christ.
Prophet for all in the world,
Teresa Aquino.
*******************************************************************
Tratamiento Cortesías Ministerial en Nueva York:
Disfrute de la paz, en Estados Unidos.
Profecía *
En el año 2013 Dios dijo: Decidle: Estados Unidos,
¡Es la más hermosa en el mundo!:
Estado de Estados Unidos, gracias por todo el sacrificio en el mundo, que los cielos de los cielos protegen sus estados.
Dios los bendiga a todos y que Dios bendiga la obra de sus manos.
Porque tuve hambre, y ustedes me dieron pan,
(En el libro de Mateo capítulo 25: 35-36 Jesús, se deleita con esa palabra);
Porque tuve hambre y me disteis de comer; tuve sed, y me disteis de beber, fui forastero y me invitó a entrar, 36 yo necesitaba ropa, y me vistieron, estuve enfermo y me atendieron , estuve en la cárcel y vinisteis a verme. ”
Profecía para todos.
Para que lo sepas todo el mundo, en el mundo, ¡EE.UU. es la ciudad del rey; Jesucristo!.
:)
Profeta para todos en el mundo,
Teresa Aquino.
ProphetTeresa Aquino's photo.
ProphetTeresa Aquino's photo.
ProphetTeresa Aquino's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment