Thursday, November 7, 2013

I command you to be strong and brave. I sent you the nations, with a word of power.




Thus saith the Lord:
I command you to be strong and brave.
I sent you the nations, with a word of power.
As said in the book, (Joshua 1:9).

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest).

Así dijo El Señor:
YO TE MANDO QUE TE ESFUERCES Y QUE SEAS VALIENTE.
YO TE ENVIÓ A LAS NACIONES CON UNA PALABRA DE PODER.
Como dijo en el libro de, (Josué 1:9).

Mira que te mando que te esfuerces y seas valiente; no temas ni desmayes, porque Jehová tu Dios estará contigo en dondequiera que vayas.

Eres mi héroe: Jesucristo el Mesías.
Profecías.
Profeta, TERESA AQUINO.


You are my hero: Jesus Christ Messiah.
Prophecy.
Prophet of Lord:
TERESA AQUINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment