Saturday, October 5, 2013

The news this with malice.

The news this with malice. them the Israelites , know what befell Sodom and Gomorrah , so do not accept the practice of abominations . ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'm no stone unturned , and were exterminated with fire , but the sin of Lot 's daughters to acostarce with his Father for fear of being childless , took a deadly turn in this story. That curse unworthy phenomena are emerging that the word of God reveals as , Revelation 3:20 reveals , Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and opens the door , I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly , the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers , the sexually immoral , those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars will receive an inheritance the lake of fire and brimstone . This is the second death . " Revelation 21:27 not enter into it anything that defiles , or causes an abomination and a lie: but they which are written in the book of life of the Lamb . thanks , I'm useless Servant I do what I have to do. Prophecy . Thus saith the Lord: I am the Lord The Lord No leaf of a tree is moved , but I do not want. This words are faithful and true of the Lord. My people 's right not to accept The omosexuales. Lord added . Prophet ; TERESA AQUINO .

No comments:

Post a Comment